Check out our rates information and fill out the request a quote form at the bottom of the page.
Wedding Video Packages (New for 2019)
– Video Standard: $900 non-peak / $1300 peak dates*
- One video shooter
- Up to 9 hours of coverage
- High definition 1080p film-look cameras
- High fidelity audio capture of speeches, vows and more
- Editing including a highlight cut (approximately 5-minute polished video that’s great for sharing online) and extended cut (1 – 3 hour video of great moments from your wedding day)
- USB memory stick delivery
– Video Premium: $1400 non-peak / $1900 peak dates*
- Everything in the Video Standard package plus …
- Additional video shooter for upgraded coverage (two total)
- Additional 3 hours of coverage from one shooter (12 hours of potential coverage)
Wedding Photo Packages
- Photo only (one shooter) – $1200 non-peak / $1500 peak dates*
- Photo + video – add $900 non-peak / $1200 peak dates* to any video package (one shooter in addition to those provided in video package)
All photo packages include a disc of hi-resolution printable .jpeg files and a photo printing release allowing you to print as many copies as you like.
“How We Met” Video add $400 – This stand-alone video package includes a 1-2 hour Q+A interview with you and your fiance edited down to 5-10 minutes with music to be played for your guests at the reception. Must be booked six weeks prior to the big day.
Add 4 Blu-ray or DVD discs to any package for $250
Senior Pictures Session
- $400 for a 1-hour outdoor location session, plus a 30-minute indoor studio headshot session. You get a minimum of 20 hi-res JPEG files. Your selected yearbook photo will be formatted and submitted according to your school’s specifications. [SAMPLES]
- $200 for a 30-minute outdoor or indoor session. You get a minimum of 7 hi-res JPEG files.
Travel within a 50-mile radius is complimentary. Add $2 per mile beyond a 50-mile radius of my location. Example: a wedding in Saginaw is 71 miles away. The travel fee would be $42. (71 – 50 = 21, 21 x 2 = 42)
Fill out the form below or send us a message to talk about your project and get a custom price quote.
* Peak dates are in May, June, July and August.
Talk to you soon!